LRI Match Grade Drop In Replacement Barrel For Ruger RPR-CUSTOM CARTRIDGES
LRI is proud to offer our premium match grade, cut rifled stainless steel barrel blanks for the Ruger Precision Rifle. All of our RPR replacement barrels are fitted and chambered using our carefully developed process on state of the art cnc turning centers. These are "drop in" replacements with no additional machine work required.
We have a broad selection of chamber reamers in our inventory. The Ruger RPR can be adapted to fit virtually any cartridge with a .30-06 Diameter Case Rim (.472") So long as the Cartridge Over All Length (C.O.A.L.) does not' exceed 2.900" it will function correctly.*
*Some aftermarket magazines do allow for more than 2.900" COAL
Just a few examples of the possibilities:
- 22-250 Remington
- 6mm Bench rest
- 260 Remington
- 20-243 Winchester
- 6.5mm Bench rest
- 6.5mm X 47 Lapua
- 6mm Dasher
- 6mm Long Dasher
WE STRONGLY ADVISE TO HAVE ALL BARRELS INSTALLED AND HEADSPACED BY AN COMPETENT GUNSMITH!
- Premium grade, Stainless Steel cut rifled barrel blank
- Time Tested/Proven conventional 6 Land/Groove Profile
- Chambered/Throated in 6.5mm Creedmoor for factory Hornady 140 Grain A-max ammunition
- 1:8 Rate of twist
- 20"-26" Finish Length option at NO EXTRA CHARGE
- Certified, gauged 5/8"-24 muzzle threads for muzzle devices
- .830" approximate muzzle diameter at the shoulder
- Precision, Match grade, single-point-machined 11* target crown
- Direct replacement, no additional machining required
- 4 axis CNC engraved Maker's Mark and cartridge designation
- Spin polished to high luster finish
Additional Services available in our store, just visit and select your options in the Gunsmithing Section:
- Thread Protector/Muzzle Cap
- LRI Cathedral Port Brake
- Custom Barrel Fluting
- Cerakote Finishing
RPR barrel orders are NON REFUNDABLE.
RPR barrels are built to order. We have considerable manufacturing resources here and this is how we are able to maintain our sterling delivery schedules.
WHEN you order a barrel from us, the job goes into production, typically within 24 hours. The understanding is that you have committed to the purchase. You do this on our store when you are navigating the checkout routine in the shopping cart. If you are unsure, it's your obligation/responsibility to STOP the transaction at that point.
We Also Recommend