LRI Billet Magazine follower for ARC 10 Round Magazine
The ARC 10-round staggered stack center feed magazine is an exceptionally well-made piece. SS box, heat treated, and beam welded for about as clean a finish as it gets.
They work well. -till they don't. It has suffered a bit at times. Some shooters have had no issues, while others struggle with reliable feeding. It's been hit or miss, unfortunately. The ARC follower appears to be a little sensitive to certain cartridges, and they don't seem to respond well to dirt and grit.
The solution has been to alter the follower and change the material. We started with a complete departure from the OEM design and went to bar stock 7075 aircraft-grade aluminum. 7075 is unique because it retains weight reduction while emulating the strength and hardness of mild steel.
- 7075 T651 aluminum bar stock.
- Fully CNC contoured and 3D surface machined.
- "Orange Peel" surface texture to reduce friction.
- 10-round capacity is preserved.
- Uses the original follower spring without modification.
- Designed to run in a dusty/abrasive environment.
We Also Recommend